Monday, July 18, 2011

Reincartion

It is my personal belief that we have many lives on this Earth. That the goal of each life is to learn the lessons that we need to complete our souls Journey of spirituality.After our soul has learned the lesson that are necessary we Move on to the "Summerland" (What Wiccans call heaven)

When I was very young I met a Witch who told me I was an old soul and that I was on my 8th reincarnation.
I have yet to confirm that, as I have only recently started having "Past life dreams". The only past life that I have seen memories from comes from around the time Stonehenge was being built.

It took me a long time to get to the point of having past lives reveal themselves. If you are interested in it, be patient. Work on your spirituality and your connection with the God & Goddess.

For me it took a lot of Chakra work (Realigning my energies) A lot of Meditation and some soul searching.

I've had Wiccan beliefs my whole life. I started Working with Wicca 14 years ago as a Solitary (Though i occasionally attend a Correlion circle or attend a Pagan Pride festival)

I was Ordained as a Minister (Priest) on January 16, 2011

So my journey to enlightenment thus far has been a long one and hasn't always been an easy one.
But have Faith in it and it can and will carry you and Fulfill you.
May you always have what you NEED, and some of what you wish for.
Love and light always.... Blessed be

No comments:

Post a Comment