Saturday, July 16, 2011

An ye harm none do what thou Wilt

Wicca doesn't have alot of HARDFAST  rules. If fact this is the only one. "Do what you wish as long as it does no harm"

Now different coven or if your a solitary that has a "Mentor" they may have a set of rules unique to their coven/tradition.

Back to "Harm none" different people interpret this differently. Some choose to be Vegetarian so as no harm comes to Animal life.
My personal opinion (You are free to feel differently if you like)  is as follows.
All organic life is sacred, unfortunately we must consume some organics to live, whether they are plant, meat or both the body doesn't care. (I personally eat both)
My personal application is "Do as you wish without causing intentional, unnecessary harm"

I hope I didn't confuse anyone
Love and light to everyone......... Blessed be

No comments:

Post a Comment